Laura Snedeker – Tradeguider – The ABCs of VSA Trading Course
What does the ABCs of VSA course include?
The ABCs of VSA trading course, included with Tradeguider’s SMART Center package, consists of the following 15 core modules:
- – Module 1: The Terminology
- – Module 2: The VSA indicators
- – Module 3: Email notifications
- – Module 4: Relative volume
- – Module 5: Volume thermometer
- – Module 6: Trade management tools
- – Module 7: The Symbol Scanner
- – Module 8: Bar info window
- – Module 9: Distribution phase
- – Module 10: Accumulation Phase
- – Module 11: Support & Resistance
- – Module 12: Trading Plan
- – Module 13: The Sharpshooter Strategy
- – Module 14: SMART Center overview plus colors & fonts
- – Module 15: SMART Center alert parameters
SMART Center comes built with the SharpShooter Strategy, a rules-based trading strategy to add structure & consistency to your trading!
olume Spread Analysis developed by Veteran Trader Tom Williams is fast becoming the Third Way to Trade.Throughout the world a growing community of traders and investors are embracing the methodology and using its principles to Lift the Fog on the international markets.If you want to learn how to make money in turbulent, manipulated, and volatile markets then there has never been a better time to learn how to read the chart correctly because this year will give great opportunities for both long and short trades in a number of markets and for those traders and investors who are astute enough to read the telltale footprints left in the data on YOUR charts then this will be a big opportunity: This webinar will be the best time you have spent if you want to be successful in the markets.
Here are just some of the many things you will learn in the Educational Presentations:
Gain a valuable In-depth understanding of professional trading syndicates
Identify the tricks the market makers play to catch you out
Think and trade like a predator, not the prey!
How to use VSA Strategies Successfully in your Trading
How to trade in harmony with the Smart Money
How Volume Spread Analysis will support Technical and Fundamental Analysis.
Strategies for Keeping Winners for Longer
Strategies for Cutting Losers Sooner